We all recognize the many gifts bestowed upon us by the Lord. The gifts are as diverse as the parish members themselves. Stewardship is about sharing the gifts that the Lord has given you as an individual – the gifts of time, talent and treasure. You may be creative, artistic, musical, technologically inclined, or just very interested in parish life.
Whatever your gifts may be, we have a place for you to share in good stewardship within the parish. We invite you to become an active member of your parish family.
For more information, please visit other areas of this website or contact the parish office at 222-0255.
A Secure & Convenient Way to Contribute to Your Parish
Online donations may be made at any time from the comfort of your own home or any place with internet access. Online donations are credited to your tax statement for the end of the year (except when made anonymously), and you can change your account preferences and donation amounts at any time. Benefits of Online Giving include:
- No need to hassle with checks or cash
- 24/7 web based access
- Easily schedule recurring donations to coincide with your pay period
- Credit card option allows you to take advantage of rewards such as air miles or cash bonuses
- No need to share bank account information because you enter it directly into the Online Giving secure site
- Allows you to give even if you are unable to attend parish services
- Contribution amount is easily adjusted as needed
- Option to remain anonymous
Register Here: https://www.osvonlinegiving.com/3126